Between Blogsville and Facebook (hahaha) peeps want to know my randomness, okay..here we go… Selena, Brandy, Ric, Dale mostly for you! If you are reading this and no one has asked you to do this..I am asking you now! so leave me a comment if you are going to do this, so we can all come and read!
1. I believe Oreos are medicine, and always make me feel better.
2. I believe the church is not a building.
3. If I could do anything in the world today without repercussions, I would choose doing nothing. I like nothing.
4. I like diet coke with splenda (no one sells it here anymore..bummer)
5.Coffee is an amazing drink, and I love it, and want it several times a day.
6. Although some think I may be ADD I t hink I am just NOT inhibited.
7. I drive a school bus, and I like it.
8. My children are priceless to me.
9. I love to make my kids laugh!
10. I am a Christ follower, but not a Pharisee..there is a difference.
11. My blog family is real to me..and I adore them!
12. When I was little I had imaginary friends, so # 11 concerns my mother.
13. I am the middle child of 5.
14. I have 3 brothers, and 1 sister.
15. My family is dysfunctional, and I was okay with that til I learned the word “dysfunctional”, my grandma used to say that if not for Jerry Springer and Oprah, we would not even know ..sooo they will have to answer to God for that! hahahaha
16. Being real is most important to me.
17. I love big breakfast on Saturday mornings!
18. I love that saturday morning breakfasts are made by HUBS!
19. Studying the Word is my lifeline.
20. Meeting Bloggers is vacation to me
21. Love love love the Beach!
22. Love the mountains too, but beach is first!
23. I am unemployed in the summer, and I like that.
24. I have two dogs and a cat…i dig critters! 🙂
25. I am blessed.
11 responses to “25 Random things about me”
#3 is the one I relate to the most. I learned long ago how to do some serious relaxin’.
Nothing is good.
I love big breakfast on the weekend, too; but my husband doesn’t fix it for me.
Don’t have a husband.
#11 was made very real to me this morning. I have posted about that very thing. Beautiful
I have 3 brothers and one sister too! haha I’m the second. Sis is older; boys all younger.
My blog family is very real to me also – and #12 made me laugh!
Annie- 😆 fo real! when I started to meet bloggers, my mom was like “thats nice dear, we will pray harder for you, ya okay, do you feel alright?’ hahahaha love her!! since she seen pics and knows some of them are real..too funny! love ya!
Yeah, #’s 11 & 12 made me laugh too. People think I’m weird. I don’t argue.
Oh and i did this already, which means I’m ahead of schedule for once.
hahahaha I read yours and gave you link luv!
Love you too! (PS – checkin’ out your profile picture again – too cute. 🙂 )
you had me at #1!!!
we were meant to be sisters, ya know?!
i think i have been tagged 10 times this week for this random thing. and you know what…as random as i am…i can NOT think of that many. sumpins wrong with me, girl.
i love you!
Tam- I meant #1 with all my heart! and yes you are my sister, I can vouch that we ate plenty of them last June! love you, and praying for your trip to be soooo much fun!
I have the most fun with kids. They’re not pretentious. They haven’t learned to hide. Totally real.
#12…they all think I’m completely crazy…now…even moreso!
Love it!!! You are cool, Darla. 🙂