Emily is five years old. She has been on my bus since the beginning of the school year. Here are some things she has openly told me…
!. I live in a foster home
2. My mom and dad are coming back for me when they know what there life is all about. (do you know what your life is about?)
3. Every wednesday , I leave school early with my case worker, so that my mom and dad can have visitation with me, its a long ride, and I am always sad when I come back.
4. Jennifer is my foster mom, she is nice, but she knows that someday I have to go back to my mom. Jennifer gets mad when I see my mom.
5. Sometimes I just want to go home, but there is no home.
6. I am sick, and Jennifer said go to school anyway, and see the nurse, can I go there when I get there?
Today…on Dec. 17th I am moving back with my mom for a while, no one knows how long, but this weekend I will have to move in another family foster care home, because i can’t stay anymore with Jennifer. I don’t know what school I will go to when I move back with my mom. I am really just moving around alot. Are you going to miss me Miss Darla when they take me again. “Oh yes, I will miss you, and I will pray for you lots”