I was tagged by God’s Gal , and One direction and LOVEwillbringustogether. Here are the rules:Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok, my facts are:
1. I love to walk in the woods.
2. My favorite place is a lookout in a wooded area overlooking the river. It always seems like the best place to focus on God and to let everything out without any inihibition, scream, sing, dance, cry-yup done it all there!.
3. I get an adrenaline rush just thinking about bungee jumping! LOL
4. I had a German Sheperd once that was an escape artist…dog pound picked him up and jailed him, and til i got there he escaped from them too..LOL no fine for me-what dog?
5. I grew up in the city and when I go there I still travel through the alleys and not on the main streets. Strange huh?
6. I totally love animals or critters as I call them at home..the entire circle of life is in my house!
7. I used to be really mean, and loved to fight…boy did God change me! I am opposite of what I was…like looking back at someone I heard about or used to know.
Ok, here are my tags…..
Laurie Lloyd (no blog- no trouble-leave it in the comments)
Leah (the point)
If you are reading this and have not been tagged…you are officially tagged..have some fun!
7 responses to “Meme: Random, strange, wierd??!!”
Pingback: Meme « Readhead Reverend
I LOVE walking in the woods too. Gives me such peace admiring God’s creation.
When I lived in Alaska walking in the woods was always an adventure, I saw a lot of moose back in those days! The fall time is a time I will never forget, so many colors! It was good stuff!
The walking in the alleys worries me a little bit! There would be no way! I like to see in all directions!
Hey Darla, Only 7, are you sure? I know, you don’t want to get me started so you limit me to 7.:)
Okay, here goes:
1. I am scared senseless of Grasshoppers. All of them, but especially the ones as big as clothespins on the clothesline that you grab, thinking it is a clothespin. (Am I the only one old (mature:) enough for clotheslines? Seriously, petrified of them!!!
2. When I was 4 years old, I rescued 3 kittens in a box in the alley that were to be picked up by the pound truck, and hid out in an old refrigerator in the garage, not realizing there was no handle on the inside to get back out. Who knew? It was 3 hours before anyone found me & the kittens.
3. I have had 9 root canals in my teeth, and each time, the dentist finds an extra canal that shouldn’t be there. It cracks me up.
4. I don’t think I will ever grow up and I hope I never have to! I am content with my life
5. When I had chemo and radiation 11 years ago, I gained 40 pounds and my hair grew like a weed.
It is down to my butt now.
6. I love the salty smell of the ocean when it comes up the cliffs on the fog. And beachfires, I love the smell.
7. After 39 years being married to my honey, he still is my closest and very best friend. We complete each others thoughts.
After 59 years of life, I thought I would give you a sampler box, you know, a taste of this, taste of that.
I love you Darla and tomorrow is Friday, Yay!!
Bear with me on this. I just got back in town from Nashville at the Lifeway Women’s National Leadership Event and I’m exhausted. I’m working tomorrow and so it will probably be Sat or Sun before I get around to narrowing down the weird in my life to 7.
The event was awesome and I’ll write about it soon. Love ya,
Here are my 7 weird facts:
1. Christmas is my LEAST favorite holiday.
2. I am not a chocolate lover.
3. I LOVE public speaking.
4. The only time I ever wanted to have children was when I was single. Thankfully my husband didn’t want children either.
5. It blows my mind how people think it is ok to tell someone what they want to hear rather than telling the truth.
6. My family of origin was not a touchy feely family so it is difficult for me to be openly affectionate.
7. I love the smell of freshly cut grass. It reminds me of my daddy who loved mowing his grass and keeping his lawn manicured.
Sorry it took so long to get these down in print. I put them on your blog because I don’t really know of 7 bloggin siestas to send this to who haven’t already gotten it. So I just thought I’d be weird all over your blog.
Love is: A German Shepherd!
Perfection is owning Seven of them! – Or having all Seven own YOU! 😉 You could not be in safer paws! 🙂
And letting them run amok in the woods as all eight ( or nine?) of you go walking?? Pure Joy! 🙂
You ARE beautiful Darla and not even a little bit weird ( not that i have seen yet anyways 🙂 )