Originally I was supposed to write my own thoughts, but I really loved Angela’s and it never crossed my mind that I was to think on my own. It has been very hot here, and thinking is not my best quality when I am weary….
Here goes- 5 things I love about Jesus…
1. Jesus is always here when no one else can be found, and HE is great company, sense of humor, loving, and totally awesome! Can you imagine the compassion HE had when telling the disciples of how things would go, and then telling them…Take heart, I have overcome the world…I am with you always…I want to love like that, with tenderness and compassion for what others are feeling.
2. I love the way Jesus extended HIS hand to the woman who sat curled up in the corner of the temple, and told her “woman thou are loosed”, I believe HE freed her from more than a physical problem…maybe something deeper that cause the problem…HIS love always looks beyond the surface…I want to love like that.
3. I love how Jesus did not laugh the boys of thunder out of town when they requested to sit at either side of HIM in HIS kingdom. HE has so much understanding in our totally foolish thinking and still loves…I want to love like that.
4. I love the way Jesus spoke to the woman caught in adultery…HE looked past the general consentious, and did not care to be politically correct…and gave her another chance..”Unlimited Do-overs”…I want to love like that.
5. Jesus loved HIS fathers will more than HIS own, and died for the unrighteous, to build a bridge for me and you to cross over. HE rose again so that maybe I can love like that.
Now you are all still tagged! I just didn’t get it right the first time. hahaha Jesus is good to us, and I did need a laugh!